Thursday, April 26, 2007

Any Feedback?

Since I got no feedback regarding the test files I shared at Box.Net, I would assume that either (a) there's no problem downloading or playing the files; or (b) nobody is interested to download the files. I guess in this age of youtube, xtube o kahit ano pang tubo, it's not too hard to find vidz anymore haha. But anyway, this blog will continue, and for those who are really interested drop me an email and maybe we can share privately thru ftp or something.

For those running blogs with similar or related topic, and want to be linked from my blog, drop me an email too. I hope it will help a little to get traffic to your blog. Just don't send me link to your personal blog where you only talk about yourself, your dog, your grandma or your special collection of batman comics.

My email is - k u l a s p i r o [sa] g m a i l . c o m

The strange formatting is to protect from those automatic email collecting program run by spammers. I think you can figure it out.

No comments: