Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Computer Downtime

For those who tried to download Pinoy Kamasutra video last night, and was unable to do so, the reason was I turned off my computer. Generally, my computer is on as long as I am awake - which is usually from 9am to 2am, Manila time. So, just try again.

For our kababayans abroad, you can quickly see Manila time in the sidebar.

I have just signed up for free account with Box.net. They are offering 1GB space for free file storage that can be shared. I want to try this out... if this prove to be a great way to share files, then I will pay for an account that offers bigger disk space (10GB). I am still organizing (read "restoring from backups") the vidz, but I will upload some files there later for download. So, do come back (at around 8pm) for an update.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for more comments.

No comments: